Lots of couples, particularly in case they’ve been in a relationship for a while, get the sexual passion waning in their relationship. Here’s seven sex tips to help keep the thrill in your sex life:
1. Remember sex starts well before the bedroom. Women, specifically, need a great deal more warming up than men. Start your flirting hours, with touching, before, even days, flirting as well as suggestive erotic comments.
2. Watch a’ soft’ porn, erotic film together. You can retain these from your local video library or online. You will find some wonderfully erotic motion pictures out there. Two ones which are great are “Eyes Wide Shut” and even “The Story of O”. Check the shelves in the Erotica area of the video store.
3. Spice up your lovemaking environment. Rather than “grabbing a quickie” just before you go to sleep (like you have once a week for the final 10 years!), think the way you can make your bedroom a lot more erotic. Buy many incense and candles, chuck a bright rug on the floor, possibly use a’ naughty’ pic or two on the walls. These’re a number of things that will help make you feeling sexy and far more erotic.
4. Give your partner a sexual surprise. Bring home a porn movie along with a container of wine without telling them in advance. Sweep them off their feet. Surprises are very sexy!
5. Go for a skinny dip in the sea at a private beach. When was the final time you did this together? Feeling the sea on our naked body can be quite sensual and are sure to put you in the mood….particularly if you recount the experience to each other later.
6. Buy a flavoured lube and use it in oral sex. If you’re not so keen on performing oral sex on the partner of yours, try this. You are able to purchase them rom an adult shop or online and they are available in a wide variety of flavours. It can make oral sex more pleasing – and fun!
7. Find the’ secret love spot’ on your partner. Your partner probably has one place on the body of theirs that is exceptionally vulnerable to the touch. Make it your mission to find it! Touch them there when you’re feeling flirty.
Staying in a sexual relationship can be endlessly exciting. Many couples keep their enthusiasm alive by introducing brand new creative ideas into their sex play. Be adventurous! Seek out new ways and ideas to pleasure each other and your relationship will go on to deepen and fulfill the each of you.